no items to display
We appreciate your business, and we value your privacy and security. The Juice Plus+ Company is therefore committed to safeguarding your privacy both online and off, and takes every step possible to ensure that your personal information is secure. Toward that end, we have developed the following comprehensive, global privacy policies.We protect your privacy in every way we can think of.
• We collect personal information from you only when you choose to provide information to us, such as by purchasing our products.
• We acknowledge the individual’s right to access their personal data. If at any time you wish to review, update, change or delete any information you have provided to us, you may contact your Juice Plus+ representative or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as set forth under “Contact Information” below.
• We will only use the personal information you share with us to assist you in conducting business with us.
• We will not share any of your personal information with any third party, other than business service partners under contract to us who help us serve you better in areas such as fraud prevention, technology services, and specialized customer services. Our contracts dictate that our service partners only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us. Furthermore, in cases where we transfer to third parties personal information of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield (see below), The Juice Plus+ Company, LLC is potentially liable.
• We may also be required to disclose your personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• We may also supplement or combine your personal information with data lawfully obtained from third parties such as banks and credit card processors that assist us in conducting business with you.
• We will never, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or rent any of your personal information to any third parties for any purpose, as many other companies do. If we change this practice in the future we will update this policy and provide individuals with opt-out choice.
• We may, from time to time, send you e-mails regarding our products. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or contact us as set forth under “Contact Information” below.
• To assure the high level of personal service for which our company is known, if you choose to become a customer and are not already affiliated with a Juice Plus+ representative, we may assign you a representative and share basic contact information you provide – such as name, phone number, and email address – with them. This never includes your credit card information or other financial information.
• If you choose to become more than a customer, and participate in the Juice Plus+ business, you will need to provide additional personal information to us such as your Social Security and/or Tax ID number. We apply the same safeguards to this additional information as we do to credit card information and other financial information.
• All Juice Plus+ representatives are also contractually obligated to abide by our privacy and security policies, which include the obligation not to share your personal information with anyone else, under any circumstances.
• The Juice Plus+ Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).We take additional security measures online.
Keeping your personal financial information private is vitally important to us. Since this can sometimes be a particular problem online, we take these additional security measures in that environment.
• If you purchase our products online, we need your name, mailing address, and credit card or bank account information in order to fulfill your order. We also request an email address and/or telephone number in order to contact you about your order. Any time we ask for a credit card or bank account number, however, we always transmit that payment information in an encrypted format, which keeps it from being understood by unauthorized people. We use state-of-the-art, industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to ensure that is the case.
• If you elect to participate in the Juice Plus+ business, and share Juice Plus+ products with others, we also need your U.S. Social Security number, your Tax ID number, and/or your bank account information in order to compensate you for your efforts on the Company’s behalf.
• In every case, we take all possible organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, even by a company such as ours that goes to the lengths we do to ensure your privacy and security. In short, we cannot absolutely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us – no one can – and therefore ultimately you do so at your own risk, though we do everything humanly and technologically possible to minimize that risk.Cookies
If you wish to turn off the cookies, all major Internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer, to prevent cookies from being saved, or to give a warning before a cookie is saved. However, if you turn off cookies completely, you may not be able to use all of the functions of our websites to their full extent, and some web pages may not display properly.
We may also use web analysis services, either directly or through third party providers, to collect information about your usage of our websites (including your anonymized IP address). We will use this information to evaluate usage of the websites, to create reports about the website activities, and to help us provide further services to our users such as you.Statement Updates
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to ensure that it reflects changes in the world around us. If we do update it, we will always make the updated statement available here for your continued review.Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.Special additional statements regarding the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
The Juice Plus+ Company has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
In compliance with the US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles, The Juice Plus+ Company also commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. Swiss citizens with inquiries or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement should first contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Juice Plus+ Company has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if you feel your complaint has not been satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information about how to file a complaint.
Updated and effective January 17, 2017.
Copyright© 2017, The Juice Plus+ Company, LLC, USA. All rights reserved.